The Truth You Are Most Afraid to Say Is the One You Need to Share the Most
Today's episode is a classic interview moment from “AskGaryVee”. The biggest vulnerability when making content on the internet is hiding a part of your life.
Not only will your secret prevent you from being the best version of yourself, but you will also live in fear of being “exposed” and play on the defense rather than the offense.
The more of the real self that you own and share with the world, the less “dirt” there is for somebody to have on you and “expose” you.
Listen Also To: Rapid Response: Fighting Through Headwinds at Marriott
You Might Also To:
- Gas Prices Are Now Highest Since 2014
- Jamie Dimon Says Americans Don’t Feel Like Working Now
- Get More From Influencer Campaigns: The Secret For Extending ROI
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers