TheStreet Ratings team rates AMBARELLA INC as a Buy with a ratings score of B-. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their suggestion:
The company’s strengths can be seen in numerous areas, such as its robust income growth, largely solid economic position with rational debt levels by most measures, prominent return on fairness, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Read More.
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team go as follows:
- The proceeds expansion came in higher than the manufacturing average of 18.7%. Since the same quarter one year earlier, revenues rose by 42.8%.
- AMBA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a moderately positive sign.
- The come back on equity has better slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest power in the organization.
- AMBARELLA INC reported important earnings per share step up in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. During the past fiscal year, AMBARELLA INC increased its base line by earning $0.85 versus $0.39 in the previous year. This year, the market expects an advance in earnings ($1.50 versus $0.85).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has extensively exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry.