If you don’t know a lot about the marijuana marketplace, don’t worry. You’re not alone. Many investors who are knowledgeable about a range of crop and retail businesses may have no idea where to proceed when it comes to marijuana. So let’s start with the caveats: the political and legal issues surrounding marijuana.
Pioneers of Medical Marijuana, $5 Million Startup
Potential Political Issues Involved When Investing in Marijuana
For starters, marijuana as a resource exists in a strange political climate. Yes, it’s true that in some areas of the United States, recreational marijuana has been legalized—or at least decriminalized. But in the context of the entire nation, this doesn’t necessarily add up to a whole lot of political certainty.
As of this writing, 48 states still have laws against marijuana on the books, which means that without a continuing shift
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers