Cheap hotels and motels save you money, but you get what you pay for. Cold coffee and sausage patties for your continental breakfast. Walls thin enough to hear your neighbor breathe. And a home set of dumbbells that they call a ‘gym.’
No matter how much fun you’re having, you’ll still have to come back to that less-than-ideal hotel. Choosing a luxury hotel over cheaper options makes a huge difference when traveling. Especially when you’re on vacation or traveling for business.
Here’s why luxuries hotels are awesome and worth every penny:
1. Exceptional service
Luxury hotels offer a variety of amazing services:
• Offering to park your car.
• Helping with loading, unloading, and transporting luggage to your room.
• A personable welcome and checkout.
• Directions and suggestions for exploring the area.
• Shoe shining and dry cleaning services.
• Welcoming and departing gifts, such as chocolates, wines, sodas, high-quality beauty products.
• Updated technology to dock your smartphones and tablets.
Luxury hotels market themselves as places with excellent service. They are always consciously trying to provide the best service possible.
2. Events, conferences, and activities
Luxury hotels are equipped with large rooms, sound systems, and tons of parking. This draws in conferences and events, as well as smaller performances. For example, they may have musicians playing at their bar or a stand-up comedian.
If you’re staying at a luxury hotel, you may have the opportunity to attend informative seminars or a fun comic con or anime con. Or if you need a location for a wedding or banquet, start by researching luxury hotels.
3. Beautiful designs and views
The next time you’re in a luxury hotel lobby, take the time to look at its gorgeous designs. They’re the kind of lobbies that have fancy, comfortable chairs. They have thick pillars, high ceilings, and a fireplace. They’re the sort of lobbies you want to stay in for hours chatting with friends.
The hallways have mirrors and glass tables and statues. Once you get to your room, you can look out your window to oversee the city lights and skyscrapers. Or depending on your location you can see mountains, forests, or oceans.
4. Fantastic beds
The best beds I’ve ever used were all in luxury hotel rooms. They’re wide enough to sprawl out on and deep enough to jump on. And the hotel provides a seemingly endless supply of clean sheets, thick blankets, and soft pillows.
The room is always dark and quiet when going to sleep. Every night of rest is deep and refreshing. When you’re on vacation or traveling for business, getting good sleep can make or break your traveling experience. Go for a huge, soft bed.
5. On-site facilities and resources
Cheaper hotels don’t offer as many resources and facilities as luxury hotels. Not only can you use a swimming pool, but you can also use a hot tub and spa. In addition to room service, luxury hotels have an on-site restaurant and bar.
Luxury hotels have a laundry room, a 24-hour fitness center, and a referral service. And if a hotel can’t meet your needs, they’ll at least point you to someone who can. They can put you in touch with a babysitter, petsitter, tour guide, etc.
Luxury hotels make traveling better
Part of traveling is knowing where you’re staying. After a stressful business meeting or a long day at an amusement park, you’ll want to sleep in a big comfortable bed. If you’re hungry, you’ll want the option of room service or a restaurant you can visit in your slippers.
If you’re traveling, treat yourself and stay at a luxury hotel.
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers