Leaders Should Determine Their METHODS | Although there is no – such – thing as, one – size – fits – all, when it comes to effective quality leadership.
I have come to strongly believe based on over four decades of personal involvement in nearly everything related to effectively leading from identifying and qualifying to training developing and consulting to over a thousand actual, and/ or, potential leaders, as well as serving personally as a leader on several occasions to be a great one.
An individual must become accustomed to his options and determine their METHODS make the most sense in terms of achieving the finest objectives, and proceeding forward perceiving and conceiving of creating developing, and using the strategic and action plans which will make the most difference, for the better, for the particular organization!
With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly consider examine review and discuss using the mnemonic approach what this means and represents and why it matters.
How Leaders Should Determine Their METHODS?
1. Make mark; motivate; meaningful: How can anyone make a difference, unless/ until, he prioritizes, achieving meaningful actions, in a well-considered, timely manner!
Only, when one is true, motivating, and inspiring, will his possibilities of making a mark, for the better, for his specific group, have a good chance, of succeeding!
2. Empathy; emphasis; endurance; excellence; efforts; enrich; example: When stakeholders look to someone, and, the individual, is an example, for them to follow, his efforts will have the best opportunity, to enrich!
One must proceed, with genuine empathy, and place his emphasis, accordingly! He must never be willing to accept, merely, good – enough, but must focus on the utmost degree of genuine excellence, and having the endurance to persist, when lesser individuals, do not!
3. Together; time-tested, timely; trends; truth/ trust: Only, when one, maintains/ tells the truth, especially, when it is challenging, to do so, will he earn the trust of most stakeholders!
He must seek to bring people together, for the greater good! To achieve this, the individual must understand time-tested realities/ knowledge, while proceeding, in a well-considered, timely manner!
A real leader pays keen attention to Determine Their METHODS, current trends, and realizes which ones, are most appropriate, etc!
4. Healing; head/ heart: We need healing leaders, who, align the finest aspects of their emotional, as well as, logical components, in a head/ heart balance!
5. Options; opportunities; organized; open-minded: It is essential to proceed, with an open – mind, and consider all viable options, and alternatives! This permits him to take advantage of the finest opportunities, and, when he is prepared, in an organized way, optimizes the chances, of achieving the finest results!
6. Delve deeply; discover; deliver: True preparation is an essential part of effective leading, and to do so, a leader must delve deeply, discover options, and seek to deliver the finest – possible leadership, consistently!
7. System; solutions; service; sustainable: The system, one chooses, and creates, often, determine the potential to create the finest, sustainable solutions, with an emphasis, on providing the best = possible, relevant service!
If organizations would make professionally – designed, leadership training programs, a meaningful part of preparing potential leaders, these individuals would maximize their chance, of determining and using the best METHODS, to achieve their objectives! Either group will begin to do so, or we will witness a continuation of the present, dearth of genuine leadership!