Allied Market Research published an exclusive report, titled, “Mobile Payment Market by Payment Type (Proximity and Remote), Transaction Mode [Mobile Web Payments, Near-Field Communication, Short Message Service (SMS)/Direct Carrier Billing, and Others], End User (Personal and Business), Purchase Type (Airtime Transfer & Top-ups, Money Transfers & Bill Payments, Merchandise & Coupons, Travel & Ticketing, and Others), Application (Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality & Transportation and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027”.
Mobile Payment Market Overview Analysis, Status and Business Outlook 2030 | Google, LLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Mastercard
The mobile payment market report offers a detailed analysis of prime factors that impact the market growth such as key market players, current market developments, and pivotal trends. The report includes an in-depth study of key determinants of the global market including drivers, challenges, restraints, and upcoming opportunities.
The mobile payment market report encompasses driving factors of the market coupled with prime obstacles and restraining factors that hamper the market growth. The report helps existing manufacturers and entry-level companies devise strategies to battle challenges and leverage lucrative opportunities to gain a foothold in the global mobile payment market.
The mobile payment market is analyzed across the globe and highlight several factors that affect the performance of the market across the various region including North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa).
Editor's Inflation Warning: "Investors are woefully unprepared for what may be a once-in-a-generation shift in the market"
The mobile payment market report offers an in-depth analysis of the 10 prime market players that are active in the market. Moreover, it provides their thorough financial analysis, business strategies, SWOT profile, business overview, and recently launched products & services. In addition, the report offers recent market developments such as market expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships & collaborations. The prime market players studied in the report are American express company, Apple Inc., Google, LLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Mastercard, One97 Communications Limited, PayPal Holdings, Inc., PayU, Samsung and Visa Inc.
The mobile payment market report provides thorough information about prime end-users and annual forecast during the period from 2020 to 2027. Moreover, it offers revenue forecast for every year coupled with sales growth of the mobile payment market. The forecasts are provided by skilled analysts in the mobile payment market and after an in-depth analysis of the geography of the market. These forecasts are essential for gaining insight into the future prospects of the mobile payment industry.
Mobile payment Market Key Segments
By Payment type
By Transaction Mode
- Mobile Web Payments
- Near-Field Communication
- Short Message Service (SMS)/Direct Carrier Billing
By Purchase Type
- Airtime Transfer & Top-ups
- Money Transfers & Bill Payments
- Merchandise & Coupons
- Travel & Ticketing
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utilities
- Hospitality & Transportation
- The report offers Porter’s Five Forces analysis to recognize the ability of buyers and suppliers, which allows business investors to formulate strategic decisions.
- The report includes an in-depth study of the current market trends and market size along with a forecast of the mobile payment market from 2020-2027.
- The study provides the potential of the industry across several regions coupled with revenue contribution.
- The report offers a thorough study of the key market players that are active in the mobile payment market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- To subdue the spread of COVID–19, respective governments have shutdown day-to-day business operations by implementing a full-scale lockdown. Labor shortages and delays in project completion are a few factors hindering the mobile payment industry, resulting in a decline in production.
- The mobile payment market forecast has been significantly impacted by the outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which have significant demand for the mobile payment market.
- The factories have struggled to manufacture and assemble new devices as workers have stayed in their homes while the already available devices in various warehouses cannot be transported due to current rules & regulations, which disrupted the supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on the mobile payment market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these products are gradually going to increase. This is expected to provide opportunities for companies operating in the market to think about ways of increasing production, research technologies, and improve current products.
Key offering of the Report
- Major driving factors: A detailed study of determinants of the market factors, forthcoming opportunities, and challenges.
- Current market trends & forecasts: An in-depth analysis of the market including recent market trends and forecasts for the next few years that help to make an informed decision.
- Segmental Analysis: A detailed study of each segment along with driving factors and growth rate analysis of each segment.
- Geographical analysis: Insightful study of the market across various regions that enable market players to benefit from the market opportunities.
- Competitive landscape: A detailed study of major market players that are active in the mobile payment market.
Chapters of the Report are mentioned Below
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
1.2.KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
1.4.3.Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: MARKET LANDSCAPE
3.1.MARKET DEFINITION AND SCOPE
3.2.1.Top investment pockets
3.2.2.Top winning strategies
3.3.PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
3.3.1.Bargaining power of suppliers
3.3.2.Threat of new entrants
3.3.3.Threat of substitutes
3.3.5.Bargaining power among buyers
Portland, OR, United States
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon.
Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.”
AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting.
Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain a high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success.
Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of the domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Article Source: openPR
You Might Also Like:
- Biden To Sign $15 Minimum Wage For Government Contractors
- US Faces Summer Gas Shortage Due to Lack of Truckers
- Online Banking Market Research Report 2021
Attention ALL Capitalist Subscribers: Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, and Richard Branson reveal how $25 gets you into one technology set to grow 2,000X BIGGER than Bitcoin.