BTC056: Bitcoin Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt (FUD) w/ Dan Held (Bitcoin Podcast)
Dan Held and Preston Pysh have a conversation around the most common Bitcoin Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt (FUD) in the Bitcoin community.
This episode is a good one to share with family members that are new to Bitcoin.
You Might Also Like:
- As Prices Go Up, American Households Fall Deeper Into Debt
- 4 Reasons Why Empty Store Shelves Are Everywhere
- US Posts 1.1 Million New Daily Coronavirus Cases, Sets New Global Record
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers