How to Examine Charitable Organizations with Child's Dream Foundation's Marc Jenni
Sam interviews Child's Dream Foundation's Co-Founder and Managing Director Marc Thomas Janni on how to properly vet out charities you're thinking of donating to.
Sam and Johnny have both worked with Child's Dream in the past and they have seen their accomplishments first hand.
Marc explains what to look out for when considering an NGO (Non-governmental organization) to donate to and speaks of the work Child's Dream has accomplished so far.
Sam and Johnny circle back to reveal who they've been donating to and by what means it is done. The guys also explain the other benefits they've experienced with charitable giving, touch on some mistakes to avoid, and share experiences they've had in Thailand.
Marc Thomas Jenni is a Co-Founder and Managing Director of Operations of Child's Dream Foundation.
Marc serves on various boards of the Child's Dream charity family and chairs the board of the Thai foundation.
He is responsible for the overall strategy of the organization as well as for fundraising, legal, marketing, HR, compensation, audit, and general operation.
With a budget of over US$ 10 million, Child's Dream, with its over 55 colleagues, has implemented or runs over 800 charitable projects and programs in Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand, called the Mekong Sub-Region.
Marc's motivation to co-found Child's Dream stems from his experiences in working, living, and traveling in Asia for many years.
While working in Hong Kong and Singapore as a private banker, Marc had the privilege to meet many wealthy individuals who helped the less fortunate by making donations and volunteering in various charity projects in the region. This inspired him to do his part in making a difference for the underprivileged in society.
After nearly 20 years with UBS, Marc left the bank in 2003 to set up Child's Dream Foundation together with Daniel Siegfried.
Marc is a ‘Swiss Certified Banker’ and an alumnus of the Executive Program of the Swiss Finance Institute (formerly Swiss Banking School, Zurich) as well as the ‘High-Performance Boards’ Program of the IMD Business School in Lausanne.
You Might Also Like:
- Saudi ARAMCO Doubles Profits As Oil Prices Soar
- NY Times Confirms Existence of the Hunter Biden Laptop
- GOP Governors Suspend The State Gas Tax As Congress Stalls
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers