Stocks React to Big Fed Chair News and Zoom Gets Hammered
Here’s what is happening in the markets today, Tuesday, November 23rd:
- Markets react to President Biden nominating Jerome Powell to 2nd term as Fed Chair.
- Zoom (ZM) hammered after warning investors about a revenue slowdown with workers returning to the office as the pandemic era comes to an end.
- Best Buy (BBY) is down 10% pre-market after the electronics retailer announced holiday season sales forecasts that were much lower than expected.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) slides after the earnings beat. But the shift to online sales is increasing costs for the company.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS) – Up pre-market after earnings win.
- Xpeng (XPEV) – Xpeng up 4% after issuing an upbeat current-quarter outlook.
If you enjoyed the “Stock Market Today” episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast. And for more stock market news, visit https://rockwelltrading.com.
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket
You Might Also Like:
- Nike Donated $60k to Democrat Ron Wyden, Who Then Blocked Uyghur Bill
- Apple Delays Return to the Office, Gives Workers $1,000 Each
- Google Will Fire All Its Unvaccinated Employees By Next Year