Investing in the Industrial Economy
Investing in the Industrial Economy | My guest today is Eric Mandelblatt, founder and CIO of Soroban Capital, a $10 billion investment firm.
While many of my conversations focus on technology and emerging industries, Eric has deep roots in investing in the industrial economy, which made this conversation a fun change of pace.
We discuss why energy and materials represent such a small share of the market today, how the global push towards decarbonization could have massive impacts on the industrial economy moving forward, and how Eric evaluates this dynamic opportunity set. Please enjoy this deep-dive discussion with Eric Mandelblatt.
You Might Also Like:
- Putin Helps Russian Airlines By Seizing Leased Planes
- Fed Implements A Quarter Point Hike in Interest Rates
- Russia Issues Sanctions on US President, Other Democrats
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers