Saifedean Ammous Explains The Bitcoin Standard
Sam and Derek take a deep dive into Bitcoin as it pertains to use cases, perception, future growth, inflation, and more. Sam interviews Saifedean Ammous, author of The Bitcoin Standard, who was once a critic of Bitcoin himself but now has seen the power of its capabilities. Saifedean expertly drops deep knowledge on all things Bitcoin and explains why it is a superior alternative to fiat currency.
Dr. Saifedean Ammous is the author of The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking, the best-selling groundbreaking study of the economics of bitcoin. The book was a pioneer in explaining bitcoin’s value proposition as the hardest money ever discovered, and the only working alternative to national central banks for international payments.
Dr. Ammous holds a Ph.D. in Sustainable Development from Columbia University, where his doctoral thesis studied the economics of biofuels and alternative energy sources. He also holds an MSc in Development Management from the London School of Economics, and a Bachelor of Engineering from the American University of Beirut.
You Might Also Like:
- The Great Resignation Continues As Americans Want New Jobs
- Buzzfeed Says People Spending Less Time On Facebook
- Fed’s Powell Now Says That US Inflation Rate ‘Is Much Too High’
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers