RELATED: How to Keep Track of Financial Life
Financial Trends You Should Be Scared of in 2022!
Going into the new year, we think there are some scary financial trends you need to be aware of. In this episode, we'll discuss some of these trends, like meme stocks and doomsdayers, and what a Financial Mutant should do about it.
Let’s make sure you’re on the path to financial success – then help you stay there! The Money Guy Show takes the edge off of personal finance.
We’re financial advisors that believe anyone can be wealthy! First, LEARN smart financial principles. Next, APPLY those principles! Then watch your finances GROW! Visit our site for more info.
You Might Also Like:
- Crude Oil Prices Hit 7-Year High Due To Global Tension, May Hit $100 Per Barrel Soon
- Microsoft Acquires Activision Blizzard For An Eye-Popping $68.7 Billion
- Senator Rand Paul Cancels DirecTV Subscription After It Dropped OAN
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers