5 Fun Ways to Teach Kids about Money – Rewind
With summer in full swing, do you need ideas for things to do with your kids? Before they start their first lemonade stand, listen to today’s episode about teaching kids about money. Even if you don’t have kids, we have Kate Ryan from TIAA join us to share money tips and stories that you’ll enjoy.
To finish out our rewind week, this episode aired in 2018, so be sure to ignore any mention of current events.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
You Might Also Like:
- Rubio Says China Behind Biggest Illegal Wealth Transfer
- July Consumer Price Index Rises to 5.4%
- The Way to Financial Freedom and Independence
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers