6 Investing Mistakes That Keep You Poor
How do you know if your trading strategies are helping or hurting your overall portfolio goals? Maybe you're chasing the market or trading based on what your friends and family are trading?
Lucky for you, our roundtable today talks about six trading habits that might be keeping you poor and they offer lots of sound advice on how to avoid these mistakes. Whether you're a long-time investor or a trader, we'll cover the gamut of tips for you in this episode.
Rosetta Bryson from Simple Trader Pro joins our roundtable with Len and OG today to discuss these trading habits. And we'll also have Doug share some of his sports-related trivia, on this live show performed on the Fireside app.
You Might Also Like:
- More Workers Support Heavier Penalties for Unvaccinated Ones
- South Korea Wants to Ban Apple and Google’s Exclusive Stores
- Nobody Likes Paying Interest
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers