#112 Adam Grant: Rethinking Your Position
Celebrated organizational psychologist and author Adam Grant provide compelling insight into why we should spend time not just thinking, but rethinking. In this episode, we cover how to change our own views, how to change the views of others, hiring processes, psychological safety, tribes, and group identity, feigned knowledge, binary bias, and so much more.
Grant is a Professor of Psychology at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and the author of five books, including his most recent release, the New York Times bestseller Think Again. He also serves as the host of WorkLife, a TED original podcast.
You Might Also Like:
- Walmart Offers Workers Free College Tuition And Books
- Biden To Require All Federal Workers To Get Vaccinated
- China Launches 6-Month Intensive Campaign
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers