Congress Trading Stocks, CDC Messaging, Hot Sauce Picks, Ep #110
Congress Trading Stocks |How can we sustain the right to a free market but also prevent politicians from cashing in on insider information? How many days should people with Covid-19 quarantine?
Is it two weeks, ten days, or five? This week’s episode is all about spice; primed with a heated debate on Congress members taking a stake in stock and a segment on how the CDC’s messaging schemes are up in flames.
In Episode #110 of “The Capitalist Investor,” Mark, Derek, and Luke are all in the hot seats as they tackle contentious topics with a little kick at the end.
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers