Friday Flight – Stock Market Slump, Financial Infidelity, & 4-Day Workweeks
Financial Infidelity | It's time for a Friday Flight! These episodes are all about the week’s financial news and the impact on your personal finances.
There are a lot of headlines out there, but we distill it down to specific takeaways that will allow you to kick off the weekend informed and help you to continue to make smart money moves.
In this episode we cover some relevant and helpful stories like Kumiko Love book giveaway, what to do about the stock market slump, why ESG funds aren’t all that, 4-Day Workweeks on the rise, financial infidelity among Gen Z and Millennials, cell phones (good cheap ones, turning an old one into a security camera, & why you should keep it locked), & affordable generic prescription meds.
And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money. Have an awesome weekend!
Best friends out!
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com
You Might Also Like:
- Hold On To Your Portfolios Despite Russia-Ukraine Volatility
- SEC Investigates Elon Musk and Brother For Insider Trading
- US Tech Firms Under Pressure To Take Hard Stance On Russia
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers