Basics and Terms
Here are a few investor resources to help you along the way:
- Charting websites: Free Stock Charts and Stock Charts are great online charting resources which offer charting, scanning and portfolio tracking on a free and fee-based subscription.
- CFA Institute Tools: The CFA Institute offers a great toolkit for investors looking for resources.
- SEC: The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy provides a variety of services and tools to address the problems and questions you may face as an investor. They won’t tell you what investments to make, but they can help you to invest wisely and avoid fraud.
- Rowe Price: T. Rowe Price offers a super-handy glossary of investing terms that every new investor should add to their resources folder.
- Morningstar: Morningstar offers a Portfolio Manager that delivers independent insights, analysis, news, and research you need to understand your performance and improve your financial outlook.