Net Income Real Estate | on March 31st, 2015
In today’s Wealth Building “Shout-Outs! With Russ Whitney” video, Russ asks and answers the question:
If I started all over and wanted to get to financial independence or even become a millionaire, I would need to ask myself the question ‘how do I acquire the most amount of properties in the least amount of time…even if I have little to no money or bad or no credit?'
To find out how Russ would approach this goal if he were starting from $0 in investible capital and bad or no credit, follow this link and watch the 5 minute video.
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers