Amazon believes it’s a $1.1 billion thing for this reason the company buy Twitch, which surprised most industry observers because they thought Google had wrapped up a purchase.
Today's news isn't Amazon's first foray into gaming. Amazon built into both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, though it originally gained popularity with the PC gaming crowd.
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers