Guy Cohen mentioned last time that this earnings season is likely to be volatile … Well here it is, and we’ve barely gotten started yet! STZ was highlighted in one of Guy’s filters, it had earnings today, and has popped up at the open by over $11 so far.
How To Trade When Earnings Volatility are Exposed by Guy Cohen
Watch Today's OVI Market Review to see how STZ popped at its earnings announcement
The statements, views, and opinions of any article, contribution, editorial, or advertisement in this publication are not necessarily those of The Capitalist or its editorial staff, and are not considered an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of any referenced product, service, issuer, or groups of issuers.
This publication provides general information about certain subjects, and should not be construed or taken as advice (legal, financial, investment, tax, or otherwise). Do not construe or take any information in this publication as a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities, bonds, or other financial instruments or to provide any legal, financial, investment, tax, or other advice or service about the suitability or profitability of any financial instruments or investments.
The Capitalist disclaims any liability for the accuracy of or your reliance on any statements, views, opinions, or information in this publication.
Featured image via Visual Hunt
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers