Editors Note* We at the capitalist are proud to introduce GUY COHEN! Over the next few weeks we will be giving away amazing content direct from Guy. So make sure you stay tuned in to our emails so you don't miss a thing!
Incase you don't know who Guy Cohen Is below is a biography
Specializing in stocks and options, Guy Cohen is an innovator in financial trading, and is the creator of the unique OVI Indicator, FlagTrader, and OptionEasy.
He is the author of best-selling trading books, published by FT Prentice Hall and Wiley. His hallmark being a user-friendly approach and the way he simplifies complex topics for anyone to understand. Guy’s best-selling books include:
- Options Made Easy(3rd edition)
- The Bible of Options Strategies (2nd edition)
- Volatile Markets Made Easy
- The Insider Edge.
Guy’s published work is complemented by pioneering breakthroughs in trading systems and technical indicators, specifically the OVI Indicator. He has licensed his software applications to NYSE, and provided data analysis for the International Securities Exchange.
Guy’s hallmark is his user-friendly approach. With Guy, you will find proven techniques to succeed, complemented by industry-leading customer service.
An established and entertaining speaker, Guy has an MBA (Finance) from Cass Business School, London.
FREE eBook: Trading with the OVI and Flag Patterns <—Click Here
In Guy’s OVI-FlagTrader eBook you will learn how to generate windfall profits using his proprietary OVI Indicator.
This indicator gives a unique window on what professional, highly leveraged traders are doing, enabling you to follow their direction and mimic their profits.
Anyone can do this regardless of their experience.
In this new edition you will learn:
- How to combine Guy’s proprietary OVI with a traditional chart pattern to generate windfallprofits
- How to identify stocks setting up for huge moves in advance
- Guy’s unique and simple 3-step trading plan
- How to protect any profits you make
- How to ride a trend to a windfall profit every time
- The 5 biggest mistakes that traders make and how to avoid them
We Will Have Much More To Come!
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers