How DAOs Will Change Ecommerce, Investing, & Business w/ Garret Akerson
One of our favorite brand builders, the serial entrepreneur Garret Akerson is back on the show.
Garret spoke at one of our Capitalism live events and you can find him on a previous podcast titled “How I Went From 0 To 1 Million Per Month Selling On Shopify” all about how he scaled his eCommerce business without having to touch Amazon.
But this time, after his recent healthy 8-figure exit Ryan wanted to ask him about what is lighting him up right now – DAOs!
A DAO is a Decentralized autonomous organization – this is an organization that uses blockchain technology to provide a secure digital ledger transparently.
Garret Akerson is using this organizational structure at ClimateActionDAO.xyz to launch a constellation of 20 satellites to calculate the Earth's Radiation Imbalance (ERI) and become the oracle of climate data on-chain. They aim to tilt the climate back in favor of human life before reaching the point of no return.
And if you're suspicious of all the hype right now around Web3 and you know DAO becoming like a buzzword right now, Garret is right there with you.
But in this episode, he described how they will *actually* change eCommerce and investing and business moving forward and all the exciting things on the horizon.
To join The One Percent, our community that helps capitalists build million-dollar businesses and learn to grow their wealth visit: https://www.capitalism.com/the-one-percent/
You Might Also Like:
- Spiraling Oil Prices Can Lead to Global Economic Destruction
- Russian Firms Rush To Chinese Banks To Open Accounts
- Abbott’s Infant Formula Recall Now Involves 4 Brands
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers