How to Find Meaning in a World of Chaos w/Jamie Wheal EP 1099
“Our humanity lies at the intersection of our mortality and our divinity.” Today’s guest is Jamie Wheal, who is the author of the global bestseller and Pulitzer Prize-nominated Stealing Fire.
He’s the founder of the Flow Genome Project, an international organization dedicated to the research and training of human performance. Our conversation was so interesting that I decided to split it into two parts.
Make sure to look out for part 2 coming out in a couple of days! In this first episode Lewis and Jamie discuss how to find meaning in your life, the different arcs we all go through in life, how to have faith and deal with uncertainty, and so much more!
For more go to www.lewishowes.com/1099Check out his website: www.flowgenomeproject.com check out his new book:
Recapture the RaptureThe Wim Hof Experience:
- Mindset Training, Power Breathing, and Brotherhood: https://link.chtbl.com/910-pod
- A Scientific Guide to Living Longer, Feeling Happier & Eating Healthier with Dr. Rhonda Patrick: https://link.chtbl.com/967-pod
- The Science of Sleep for Ultimate Success with Shawn Stevenson: https://link.chtbl.com/896-pod
Listen Also To: The Career Rules You Didn’t Learn at School
Start Free 7 Day Trial Now: Learn the Real Key to Crypto Trading and Start Printing Money Like a Machine...
You Might Also Like:
- Oil Prices Drop As COVID-19 Surges, US Wants NOPEC
- Procter & Gamble To Raise Prices By September
- Why SEO Is Important For Online Business?