The oil industry has reached peaks, that are driven by technology and abilty to drill.
Analysts tell us their full evaluations of the industry in regards to investing thru the end of the year.
Dan Dicker, TheStreet.com SR, Contributor share his opinion on the biggest risks for oil and why he is gaming on another super spike. Oil analyst Arjun wrote of an oil super spike, with prices reaching $200 a barrel. Geopolitical tensions abound across the world; the Middle East apparently hasn’t been this rickety in years. Commodity traders and analysts have wondered why oil hasn’t gone higher.
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers