Kat Cole discusses how the power of possible guided her from a part-time job as a hostess at a Hooters restaurant to one of the most respected business leaders in America.
#117 Kat Cole: The Power of Possible
In this wide-ranging episode Cole discusses the dark side of gratitude and how it can keep you in place, defaulting to believing in people, leading with a heavy heart while navigating through tough times, adopting new roles at work, questions to ask to uncover the truth in business and personal life, and so much more.
Cole spent roughly a decade in leadership roles with Focus Brands, the global multi-channel franchisor and operator of Cinnabon, Auntie Anne’s, Jamba Juice, and others.
She was named President and COO of Focus Brands in 2017 after she spent five years as the President of Cinnabon. She left the company in December 2020.
Go Premium: Members get early access, ad-free episodes, hand-edited transcripts, searchable transcripts, member-only episodes, and more. https://fs.blog/knowledge-project-premium/
Every Sunday our newsletter shares timeless insights and ideas that you can use at work and home. Add it to your inbox: https://fs.blog/newsletter/
You Might Also Like:
- US to Probe 30 Million Cars for Airbag Safety Issues
- Child Care Workers Are Leaving Their Jobs For Better Ones
- Credit Suisse Group Analysts Give Apple Stock Price a $150.00 Price Target
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers