Lead to Win | Blending an Ambitious Career with a Meaningful Life
You’ve heard over and over that the key to success is to work harder and longer than everyone else—but you do so at the expense of your health and your loved ones.
Or, perhaps you’ve determined the cost isn’t worth it. So you seek out a better sense of well-being but pump the brakes on your ambition. Can you really only have either a thriving career or a healthy personal life? Is there a third option?
In this episode, the crew at Focus on This talk with Michael Hyatt and Megan Hyatt Miller about their new book, Win at Work and Succeed at Life.
They walk you through the intentional strategy that improves results both at home and at work, so you can take back control of your life and find freedom and margin and more opportunities than you ever thought possible.
In this episode, you’ll discover—3 nonnegotiables to set as you design your Double Win Why the issue is not the quantity of time but intentionality How to create breathing room when you’re in survival mode Strategies for proposing a Double Win experiment to a skeptical boss Resources:
Win at Work and Succeed at Life by Michael Hyatt and Megan Hyatt Miller
Listen Also To: Advertising Built the World
You Might Also Like:
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers