How to KEEP Yourself Out of Debt #467
Out of Debt | Do you remember the Seinfeld ‘car reservation’ episode? It’s one of the best. Jerry gets to the car rental counter and they don’t have a car for him.
He says “See you know how to take a reservation, you just don’t know how to hold the reservation. And that’s really the most important part of the reservation, the holding!”
That’s what we’re talking about today because you might know how to get out of debt, but do you know how to stay out of debt? You might find yourself digging out of debt every year when January rolls around.
Holiday spending has a habit of sneaking up on most folks and you might be dealing with that financial hangover right now.
Listen as we tackle concepts like lifestyle inflation, stoicism, accountability, and other practices that will allow us to kick debt to the curb for good.
During this episode, we enjoyed Empress Rising Mole by Birds Fly South! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money!
Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com
You Might Also Like:
- Will Economic Sanctions Work Against Russia This Time?
- Citi To Eliminate Overdraft Fees And Insufficient Funds Charges
- Russia Vows To Strongly Retaliate Against To US Sanctions
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers