Private Money with Stefan Eich
Episode two of our two-part series on cryptocurrency: political theorist Stefan Eich on how crypto fits into Hayek's old neoliberal dream of private money and why that vision emerged in a new form in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis.
Read Stefan's article.
Support The Dig at Patreon.com/TheDig
You Might Also Like:
- Venmo, Paypal and Cash App To Report Transactions Exceeding $600 to IRS
- Credit Bureaus Account For More Than 50% of CFPB Consumer Complaints
- KFC To Sell Plant-Based Fried Chicken Starting Next Week
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers