After an exhausting year for everyone, how can we bring what's been dormant back to life? In this hour, TED speakers explore ways to revitalize our minds, bodies, buildings–and even populations. Guests include psychologist Guy Winch, visual artist Amanda Williams, biophysicist Andrew Pelling, and writer Wajahat Ali.
Listen Also To: Is Dialysis a Test Case of Medicare for All?
You Might Also Like:
- S&P 500 Index Hits New Record Again
- Jeremy Siegel Says Markets Will Go Up 30% Before Going Down
- Sen. Rand Paul Urges Republicans to Boycott Coke
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers