1215: Ask Farnoosh: Setting Financial Boundaries with Family, Asking for a Raise, Whether to Buy an Investing Course and More
On this Friday's Ask, Farnoosh listeners ask: Are investing courses worth it? How to anticipate and budget for home maintenance costs? How to ask for a raise after learning a colleague makes more?
How to set financial boundaries with family members you are supporting? Plus, Farnoosh selects her reviewer of the week for a free 15-minute money session!
You Might Also Like:
- Oil Prices Hit $75/Barrel As OPEC Members Remain Divided
- The Challenges Facing New Amazon CEO Andy Jassy
- Peer To Peer Cryptocurrency
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers