Jamie Dimon, Still Not a Fan of Bitcoin, Ep #97
Derek is joined this week by Tony Zabigala and they once again dive into the latest Crypto news! Just as Bitcoin cracks the $60,000 level, notable Crypto bear and JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon once again come out to slam Bitcoin.
Dimon has been a vocal non-believer of all crypto for many years, but is it time to start listening? The guys discuss, next!
Yet people made hundreds of thousands, millions of dollars on it, right? There is no question that that is valuable. There's no question that it can be a big part of the future.
I just think we have a long ways to go before it's mainstream. The biggest thing that I see is regulation is a concern. The U.S. government doesn't know how to do this.
They want to start monitoring bank accounts that have $600 plus deposits. Are we willing to let the IRS have the ability to do this?
You Might Also Like:
- MetaCompany Cries ‘Facebook Stole Our Name and Livelihood’
- House OKs $1T Infrastructure Deal, Wall Street Hits New Highs
- Murray: In Defense of Facebook
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers