Train Your MIND For Love & Peace w/Gary Zukav EP 1126
“If any of your relationships are not intimate, look at why they are not.”
Today's guest is Gary Zukav, who is the author of four consecutive New York Times bestsellers, including the #1 New York Times bestseller The Seat of the Soul.
This book led the way to see the alignment of the personality and the soul as the fulfillment of life and captured the imagination of millions. His books have sold six million copies and are published in thirty-two languages.
Gary's written a new book called Universal Human, which is about the new era of human evolution and offers a vision of what a world based on love could be, and an invitation to begin bringing such a world into being now.
In this episode, Lewis and Gary discuss how to develop what Gary calls authentic power in your life, how to find peace and the positive when negative things are happening around you, how fear is controlling most of our lives, and what we can do about it, why intentions are the most important factor for transforming your life, and so much more!
Listen Also To: The Rise and Fall of Carlos Ghosn
You Might Also Like:
- American Airlines Having Trouble Coping With Surging Demand
- Regulators Warn Firefighters On Electric Vehicle Fires
- Two Reasons Why Property Technology Is Suddenly Super Hot
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers