How to Hit $10M Net Worth | Stocks vs. real estate is a regular feud among many financially savvy forums on the internet. While some investors love the passive aspect of stocks, other investors love the tax savings and flexibility of real estate.
Regardless of your preferred asset, it’s better to stick your hard-earned money in something that makes money for you, instead of spending it or letting it sit.
Our guest today, Madison, is having trouble deciding which asset class she and her husband are best suited for.
They have high-income jobs, great net worth for their age, and just moved from the expensive San Francisco Bay Area to far more reasonable Texas. They’ll have a lot more money to stash away without the high rent, gas prices, or child care they had in California.
But neither Madison nor her husband has plans to retire early, so should they even plan for early retirement?
Scott and Mindy walk Madison through her multiple different investing options, along with giving her the structure to formulate a three, five, and ten-year plan for wealth building and financial freedom. We may hear back from Madison very soon on the progress she’s made!
In This Episode We Cover
- Why relocating to another state can be a massive savings lever
- Understanding when you want to retire and how your assets play a part in retirement
- Putting in your “500 hours” to any asset you truly have an interest in
- Turning your primary residence into a rental property after you upgrade
- Stock investing vs. real estate and the pros and cons of both
- Reducing your spending so you can save (and invest) much more
- And So Much More!
You Might Also Like:
Keep up to date with the latest finance news by following us on Facebook and Instagram.