5 Days To 7 Figures: My Search for The Next Sara Blakely
Ryan has just completed something entirely new he's never tried before – teaching 5 days straight in a new challenge called 5 Days To 7 Figures.
The idea was to spend 5 days together to build the 7-figure brands of attendees, specifically helping to choose the ideal target audience, product line, and launch plan!
Everyone came out with a crystal clear plan to build their business and as an investor, Ryan is hoping to find the next Sara Blakely or Aubrey Marcus or $100M brand to collaborate with.
And if you're listening to this podcast, that next world-changing entrepreneur could be you.
To learn more about the 5 Days to 7 Figures Challenge visit: www.Capitalism.com/5
To join The One Percent, our community that helps capitalists build million-dollar businesses and learn to grow their wealth visit: https://www.capitalism.com/the-one-percent/
You Might Also Like:
- More Companies Isolating Russia As Ukraine Conflict Rages On
- Target Raises Starting Pay In Some Jobs To $24 An Hour
- Trump Double Downs On His Praise for Putin, Hints 2024 Run
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers