What Separates 8-Figure Entrepreneurs From Those Who Give up w/ Jason Franciosa
Jason Franciosa is the owner of the wildly successful fitness brand Element.26 that sells functional gear for weightlifters.
After scaling the brand to $500k/month in revenue or about $6M per year, he is now a coach within the Capitalism Incubator, helping other entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses.
In this conversation with Ryan, they talk about the tactics and mindset necessary to stay at it and focus on building an 8 or 9-figure business you truly love.
To join The One Percent, our community that helps capitalists build million-dollar businesses and learn to grow their wealth visit: https://www.capitalism.com/
You Might Also Like:
- $15 Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors Takes Effect Jan 30
- Target Stores Will Close During Thanksgiving Day From Now On
- Former Executive Accuses American Express of Firing Him for Being White
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers