Without A Software Background
Joining me is an investment banker who decided he wanted to start a software company. But instead of going online and finding a technical co-founder to do all the work, he spent two years learning how to code.
Ryan Coon is the co-founder of Avail, which simplifies property management for independent landlords.
Listen Also To: How I Built This with Guy Raz
You might also like:
- Chinese Tech Stocks Drop as Beijing Drafts Antitrust Laws
- Will Greentech Boom Lead to a New World?
- ‘Dumb Money’ Pushing Tech Stocks Higher, But That Could End Soon
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers