Future With Fewer Cars | What if your car could drop you off and then find parking by itself? According to electric vehicle entrepreneur Freeman H. Shen, this technology already exists.
RELATED: California To Ban Gas Cars
A Future With Fewer Cars
He shares his vision for a future where AI-powered electric vehicles will solve many of the problems cars currently cause, like smog, traffic congestion, accidents, and, yes, endlessly circling the block looking for somewhere to park.
You Might Also Like:
- House Passes Bill To Suspend Debt Limit, Avert Shutdown
- US To Stop Ransomware Attacks By Cracking Down on Crypto
- Currency Markets Take A Breather
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers