E-commerce | There have been significant changes in the last eighteen months with covid, Brexit, Climate change, Government policy change, and home working as the new normal. With the need for change and a drive to encourage residents to shop safely.
Tenders Are Invited for Provision of E-Commerce Platform/App
The council has set out a series of aspirations for the borough. Priorities include creating jobs and promoting economic recovery. With this in mind, we are using part of the council's additional restrictions grant fund to create an offer for businesses to benefit from an e-trading platform.
As part of the council's wider business support offer to re-open safely and welcome back residents to our town centers, We are wanting to work with a partner to manage and deliver a vibrant platform that will encourage a safe public environment.
Increasing footfall to our town centers to support the local businesses offer. We are seeking bids from providers who can deliver an independent platform and create a user-friendly app that will encourage engagement and place-based branding and promote safe local shopping to Merton businesses and residents.
We are open to proposals that can demonstrate a benefit to our businesses that will provide innovative ideas on build and use. This could include elements such as online shopping, Collective purchases, Delivery services, Marketing cultural/art, and community events to promote the place.
Estimated contract dates: 05/11/2021 end date 04/11/2022 Major organization: LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON Address: Civic Centre Morden Surrey Sm4 5Dx Attn: Sarah Xavier Country: United Kingdom Email: [email protected] Tender notice number: DN556457 Notice type: Tender Notice Open date: 2021-10-11
Tender documents: T465767219.html
You Might Also Like:
- House Passes Bill To Suspend Debt Limit, Avert Shutdown
- US To Stop Ransomware Attacks By Cracking Down on Crypto
- Currency Markets Take A Breather
Article Source: NewsEdge
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers