Alabama car dealership just announced that they are running a “God, Guns and Freedom” promotion, you will get a Bible, a 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag when you buy a car from them and this deal will end after July 31.
Koby Palmer, the GM of the Chatom Ford dealership in Chatom, Alabama shared a Facebook video that first announced this special promotion got over 14,000 views by the end of Tuesday night.
“We live in a small town of 1,200 people. It’s a very small, rural area. They lean on their religious beliefs, their pride in America and they love to hunt.” said Koby Palmer.
Once you buy a car, you will get a bill of sale & a certificate that you can talk down to a local firearms’ dealer to pick up your shotgun. You must be 18 years or older to take advantage of this deal.
Do you agree that this is the most AMERICAN way to celebrate the 4th of july?
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers