Meet The HIBT Fellows: Pierre Paul & Toby Egbuna
As a part of 2021 How I Built This Summit (At Home) we have selected 10 Fellows, and we'd like to introduce you to them over the next couple of weeks.
In this episode: Pierre Paul, founder of a company called We Hear You that's developing a sign language translator that turns American Sign Language into audible speech and vice versa.
Also, Toby Egbuna, co-founder of Chezie, a platform for job seekers aimed at creating career opportunities for people from under-represented groups.
Listen Also To: Warped Reality
You Might Also Like:
- Colonial Pipeline Shutdown Leads to Panic Buying
- Chipotle Claims Its Workers Can Earn Six Figures Within 3 Years
- Donald L. Trump, MD, FACP, FASCO Joins Cancer Expert Now
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers