Being a Net Buyer of Stocks, Investing in China's Middle Class
It's never easy to see your stocks go down, especially when the overall market starts the way it has this year. Jason Moser discusses the importance (and psychological challenge) of being a net buyer of stocks and opens up about his decision-making process to buy more shares of Cloudflare before he and Chris Hill share two stocks on their respective watchlists that they are looking to add shares of next.
Plus, Bill Mann discusses China's enormous middle class, why so many businesses are making a play for it, and the role real estate investing plays in China.
If you're looking for stocks to add to your own watchlist, we've got 15 in our free Investing Starter Kit.
For a copy just go to www.fool.com/StarterKit
Stocks: NET, SBUX, TWLO, AMZN, NFLX, PYPL, SHOP, JD, NTDOY
You Might Also Like:
- Car Dealers Ignore Automakers’ Pleas Not To Sell Beyond MSRP
- January Inflation Rate Hits 7.5%, Sets New 40-Year Record High
- China Didn’t Buy $200 Billion Worth of US Goods It Said It Will
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers