The second reason is that Monday is an awful day. You just returned from that trip where you spent 3 days, you just rested and relaxed but you have to take it over again, another week.
It's very important to don't stop where you are just to get over the problems. The way you start your week may influence the whole mood, so I thought of a list of things that would help you from the beginning of the week to give maximum efficiency.
RELATED: 3 Basic Principles of Success
17 Ways How to Start a Great Week
1. Wake up when the clock rings. Should I repeat?
2. Eat well and drink a glass of water before you do something. If you wanna be happy and to don't feel tired at the end you gotta give energy to your body. I jumped so many times over the breakfast and then I didn't know why I was feeling like hell.
You can start with something fresh like a salad or sandwiches. Don't forget the water it's not just to pass your thirst, drinking water at regular intervals helps you from getting wrinkles and it makes your skin glow.
3. Start your day with a laugh. I don't say that you have to read some jokes or something like that to make you laugh. It doesn't matter how hard will be your week, you gotta find something to make you smile from the beginning of the day.
4.Start the day with little success. Even it's about calling someone, dating a business partner, or resolving a problem it's enough enthusiasm for the rest of the things that you have to do.
5. The important thing first. When you start the work, do the most important thing and then the less important things. In this way, you get rid of the stress and of the idea that you have to do something important but you are too lazy to do it.
6. Run for 15 minutes. Wake up your metabolism and fill your body with energy. 15 minutes exercise makes your blood run faster than normally
7. Put a song that gives you energy.
8. Read 20 minutes a book before you start working. Reading stimulates imagination, thinking, and creativity.
9. Save water. Take a shower with your girlfriend. In a couple, problems can appear for many reasons. If you don't have time to spend with your partner a shower is a perfect way to do it and it's a great way to start your day.
10. Dress up with something new and leave your house with a smile. Every woman knows what to do to feel better with themselves. They go shopping or to the hairdresser. You need to start with the right foot.
13. Make yourself a reward for the evening if you finish everything you set out to do. We are basically motivated by two things: pleasure or pain, in any form or packaging they would come.
Some of us are better motivated when we are under pressure, threaten, swear, criticized. But everyone is motivated by desire. Promise yourself that after you finish the work, you'll go to see a movie or anything that relaxes you.
14. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. Benjamin Franklin. An optimistic and enthusiastic attitude matters a lot.
15. Don't argue with someone on Monday morning. You will regret it all week. You don't need special preparation to start the day you just need to avoid things that can ruin your good disposition.
16. With 30 minutes before arriving at the office drink a coffee with someone.
17. Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and tell yourself that it's gonna be a great day. Even a child can find reasons to feel great.
I will be back with more articles. If you like this article please visit my homepage * www.OttoPop.ro * and I will write more articles.