Talent Management | The Society for Human Resource Management’s Johnny C. Taylor Jr. explains why now is the time for organizations to reset HR.
How the Pandemic Changed Talent Management (Back to Work, Better)
Johnny C. Taylor Jr., CEO and President of the Society for Human Resource Management, says that this is a reset moment for organizations that want to finally get human resources right.
The crisis has taught leaders just how important it is to find and mobilize talent and evaluate and adjust to employee needs.
He shares research on several trends set to accelerate, including hybrid and contract work and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, and offers guidance to leaders around the world trying to identify what the “new normal” should look like in their organizations. Taylor is the author of the book Reset: A Leader’s Guide to Work in an Age of Upheaval.
You Might Also Like:
- Biden Slams Unvaccinated Americans, Orders Vaccine Mandates
- 3 Basic Principles of Success
- Target To Offer Free College Education and Books To Workers
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers