TDI Podcast: Inflating (#711)
Markets zigzagging and sagging on worries of tax hikes – for a day.
Earnings season providing some key insights.
Bitcoin crash – wondering where the bottom is…
And listener questions.
You Might Also Like:
- Johnson & Johnson Sued For Cancer Causing Sunscreen
- WHO Warns Against Mixing Different COVID-19 Vaccine Brands
- McDonald’s Offering Tuition and Childcare to Attract Workers
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers