707 – The Undefeated Marketing System with Phillip Stutts
Is BETTER to have a bad plan than no plan at all! In this episode, I have on Phillip Stutts, founder/CEO of Win BIG Media, founder/Exec.
Chairman of Go BIG Media, Vet of 3 presidential wins, to talk about his new book, The Undefeated Marketing System.
We talked about everything data, how to use data to come up with plans (either good or bad.) to help you in life, and in business!
Phill also shared some of his “politic day's” stories, and his journey from losing one of his biggest clients to now helping some of the corporates with their marketing campaign using the strategies that he has learned during his time in politics!
My new book Skip The Line is out! Make sure you get a copy wherever you get your new book!
Join You Should Run For President 2.0 Facebook Group, and we discuss why should run for president.
I write about all my podcasts! Check out the full post and learn what I learned at jamesaltucher.com/podcast.
Listen Also To: How to Find Meaning in a World of Chaos
You Might Also Like:
- Restaurants Are Booming, But Face Hiring Shortages
- Sanders Wants Wall Street To Pay For Free College
- How COVID-19 Impacting AI for Drug Discovery Market?
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers