#2072 This $250K ARR Startup Just Sold for $800K
I rarely meet entrepreneurs who are more persistent than today’s guests. Dmitry Dragilev is the founder of JustReachOut, a platform for the DIY PR person who needs additional guidance.
He’s just sold the business. I invited him to find out how he found someone to buy JustReachOut, how he structured the sale, and how much he sold it for.
Dmitry is the founder of PRThatConverts.com – a PR and SEO coaching program with 800+ students in 25+ countries.
He is the founder of JustReachOut.io – a software platform that has helped 5K+ businesses build backlinks and get press without a PR firm. He owns and runs a number of blogs including Smallbiz. Tools and CriminallyProlific.com.
HostGator – Ready to take your website to the next level? Whether you’re a first-time blogger or an experienced web pro, HostGator has all the tools you need to create a great-looking website or online store.
A wide range of options includes cloud-based web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. Founded in 2002, HostGator is the perfect web partner for business owners and individuals seeking hands-on support. Visit www.hostgator.com/mixergy to see what HostGator can do for your website.
Unbounce – Unbounce is software that’s designed to create landing pages that convert. They’ve just released a brand new report that will help you improve your conversion rates on your landing page based on what’s working for others. It’s a great place to get ideas on how to improve. I want you to check it out for free at Unbounce.com/cbr.
More interviews -> https://mixergy.com/moreint
Rate this interview -> https://mixergy.com/rateint
Listen Also To: The Undefeated Marketing System with Phillip Stutts
You Might Also Like:
- Biden To Double Capital Gains Tax To Fund Social Spending
- Bitcoin Prices Fall Below $50,000 As Tax Fears Surface
- Goggles Market Insight Growth Analysis
- U.S. Employment Costs Surge
- UAW Strike to End Following Tentative Deal with General Motors
- Prices for Goods and Services Increase Beyond Expectations
- GDP Soars 4.7% Thanks to Rise in Consumer Spending
- New Home Sales in the U.S. Rise Amid Skyrocketing Interest Rates
- Reports: X/Twitter Shrinking Worsens Following Rebranding
- Reports: Amazon Testing Humanoid Robots for Warehouse Operations
- Elon Musk’s X/Twitter Announces Subscription Tiers